Monday, May 26, 2008

argh..

I do love coming home to see my mom, but sometimes my grandma just drives me bonkers.. She says one thing and does another.. I love her to death, but sometimes she forgets that I don't like certain things and/or can't eat them as my stomach will hurt...

Just about to sit down to dinner. Grandma was going to make carrots and salad and because we apparently can't cut potatoes she did that to. cooked them and was going to slice them... so we cut up onions, shred the cheese, and make the chicken stock for my mom's cheese potatoes--which I love..

grandma walks in and is like here are the potatoes, mom says ok Heather is going to add the chicken stock,etc. Grandma says or no they are already done.. She decided to make potato salad...it's green onions, potatoes, and about a half a ton of Vinegar. Wonderful! Vinegar pretty much burns my stomach-so can't eat those..

no carrots but instead beans--the ones in a can that are pork and beans--blah...

guess all I am eating tonight is chicken...I was looking forward to good carrots and cheese potatoes--haven't had potatoes in forever...

:(

0 comments: