Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Back....

Got back today from an AWESOME first cruise on Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of the Seas. What an experience.

I'm back, alive but tired and way to sunburned... I got sunburned in WAY to many places that I have never been sunburned before.. And yes I did use sunscreen. On Thursday my hair was braided by Frankie who had parted my hair--so my scalp is burned. Lips are slightly burned--they just feel a little bit raw...

Back got it the worst and it burned last night like no one's business. Chest is slightly burned--the "girls" haven't seen that much sun before as I wore a different type of bathing suit this time around, a halter top like tankini.

I'm so sleepy so it's time for a nap....

Pictures and a detailed list to follow one of these days..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad your back safe and sound and glad i we got to chat so i could the scoop:) looking forward to seeing pics!