Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've fallen in love...

with a new paper line for scrapbooking that is...

It is quite often that I fall for lines that just grab me. Making Memories Passport, Bella Journey collection from Bo Bunny and others in recent years...

I now have one that I think will produce some of the most amazing pages I'll create...

I'm usually not a big fan of this company. I have a few sheets here and there, but for some reason this line just grabbed me..

this paper in particular is one that I am in love with...



I have one layout done just no pic. yet that is so awesome, and another that is in the finishing stages w.o a picture. My pictures are back at my apartment so will have to add them later..


I'm also very excited by a line I haven't noticed in the past. Being the quote junkie that I am I am truly in love with the rub-ons from Daisy Bucket Designs.
found here:

here are a few I love:






oh and here is just one of the stamps:

0 comments: