Tuesday, September 16, 2008

they just fly by

I'll have to type everything up in a long drawn out post one of these days, but I'm to tired to think..It seems as though the weeks are just flying by.

Monday thru Wed. has become a blur....

Internship week 2 is over and I found out my teacher is moving from 4th grade down to 2nd. I'm excited, nervous, and overwhelmed with school work. It seems like it will never end-the school work that is. I actually like being at school, it just takes a bit of getting use to. And I feel like I'm not a very strong disciplinarian when it comes to getting the kids to be quiet in the halls and to pay attention during their computer lab time.. Oh man do they like to test me. There are a few that just know how to push buttons, and then there are few that just love to talk with me ALL the time and not get their work done. I'm leaving them now and will be moving down to 2nd grade where I think if given the choice I would like to be.

I feel so overwhelmed at the possibility of actually being a teacher next year in August. Gosh I hope I find a job, I hope I can control a class, I hope I can teach them... so many hopes, so many fears..... we will see....

1 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

I'm sure you'll be an awesome teacher!!