Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a week

WOW-what a week it's been..

I haven't had the energy to even post here on the blog..

So I'll start at the beginning.

Shortly after I made the last post here on Monday I went out to my car to find it would not start. This is about 25min. before I am suppose to be at school. I called a cab and called the school to let them know I would be late. Nothing else I could do... Got to school shortly before it started and met my teacher. Pretty much spent the day watching and sometimes helping a bit.

Tuesday same story pretty much, working with 4th graders.....

Tuesday I came home and was so miserable with a headache that I went to bed at 8:30.
Wed. had the car looked at and all it was was the battery-thank goodness.

Thursday went to class, came home and slept.
Friday I got all my paperwork signed for my second internship only to find that I am totally behind on our online portfolio and have about a million questions because of switching to a new catalog year---oh so complicated. Though internship paperwork is in.

Did a bit of retail therapy after that, and then came home to clean. Didn't get much done, sat on the couch most of the day and watched t.v.-Did do a bit of scrapping which I'll post in a bit..

Today no big plans other than going to the grocery store-out of bed, milk and the essentials....

0 comments: