Sunday, July 27, 2008

Frustrated...

Trying to do homework, no one wants to believe there is something up with the air in this house yet I am so warm it's not funny..
Grandparents brought dinner over even though mom told them not to, so now we have salads, grilled chicken, and a bunch of other stuff even though we already ate. This put mom in a bad mood--well actually a worse mood-as she is having a bad day. This weekend has really been mostly a bad week. She is less active which I can understand, but she complains a lot more than she ever has in the past.

I've been trying to do homework and just don't feel motivated to do it and every few minutes my grandma comes in to bug me and tell me how it's so awful that I have so much homework.. Umm well that's college grandma.... Now it's like can you take a 2minute break that turns into 10 minutes and then me feeling less motivated to do homework... I don't know if I want to do this...... Its always when I just sit down and get working on my stuff. Its take the dog out, sit down, go back to homework, can you do this, can you do that, load the washer, etc... Not that I mind, but I really want to finish this stuff... Getting nervous as I am confused by some of my homework and what I am suppose to do on Tuesday for the final... I'm looking forward to being in orlando once school is done this summer....

Now I am hearing the bathroom cabinet doors slam shut and a few grunts. I don't know how to feel as I want to get this homework/take home exam done but don't feel like it at all... All I want to do is jump into bed and take a nap.. It's going to be an interesting year....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry