Monday, July 21, 2008

A new contest to my blogging friends

With the change of my blog name.. I figured you know why not take the postcard thing a bit further...
So for the next 2 weeks I'm going to post a "postcard" and ask you to post where you think it is at...

I bet I'll post maybe 5 or 6 locals, the person with the most right will win a scrapbook RAK from me...
Don't worry about people seeing your answers as I have to confirm that your comment post to my blog-so just type the answer as to where the postcard is from. For example orlando,Florida or Barcelona,Spain will work... I'll tell you the pictures will be of places I have visited..

You will have the time from when I post the postcard to when I post the next postcard to get your answer in...

So you wanna play?

Here's your first Postcard....


UPDATE:
Sophia
Lisa
Arleen
Suzanne
Rox-Ann
YOU ARE CORRECT!

5 comments:

Sophia said...

I will say Paris, because of the Eiffel Tower...

Lisa Watson said...

Eiffel Tower in Paris, France

Anonymous said...

That is Paris, France

Canadiangirl said...

eiffle tower, paris, france?

Rox-Ann said...

Great blog girl and love your game this card is from Paris the Eiffel tower.