Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ahhh Happy Times..

Just got home from cropping all day with an awesome bunch of ladies!! I had such a great time creating, laughing, and eating (oh my gosh such good Latin food!!)....

I think I got 3 layouts and a card done, but I'm tired and don't feel like scanning them in.. So I'll do it tomorrow or the next day..

It's going to be a busy week for my lazy self...

last night (Friday) went to a movie with my friend Jessica. We went and saw Sex in the City. Both of us hadn't watched the series completely, but I'd seen a show here or there on re-runs.. So I knew the general idea---Oh my gosh it was so fun!!! Totally a girl movie.. Though I haven't seen that many naked behinds in a long time.... Though there were a few nice ones!!!

Today of course I spent the day doing my favorite activity in the company of amazing ladies!

Tomorrow is my day to clean up, do laundry, and try to prepare myself for school- boo
Monday---taking a scrapbook class where we will make a cute butterfly book!
Tuesday---school starts---boooooooooo 5:30-9:30 some reading class---basically a lot of how to test students and how to read their scores I think..
Wed.---morning-drop of consignment scrappy stuff for scrap yard sale at Scrappy evening-getting together again with Jessica and Laura (I hope she can come!!!)
Thurs--school :(
Friday--meeting up with Jessica in the morning to look at the scrapyard sale (kind of like a scrapbook consignment sale)
Sat.-chilling
sun-chilling
monday--going back to get what didn't sell and see how much of a gift certificate I get to spend at the store!!

then I'll get into the school spirit I hope, and Friday the 4th I'll be headed back down to the family of St.Pete to hang for the holiday weekend!!

0 comments: