Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello STRESS.............

I get an email at 2:48pm for my 5:30 class this evening. WOW--talk about last minute. So glad I was sitting next to the computer just patiently waiting for an email. God forbid I actually have a life or job and can't access a computer before I walk in the doors of the classroom..

Anyway the syllabus is 16 pages long along with a 58 page "a (mandatory-to-print) copy packet for our class." Oh joy!

looks like in 6 weeks I have to make reading assessments and go volunteer in some summer school program and administer my materials to a k-6 student. Gee that will be easy considering the kids that are in summer classes are usually the ones that need to be on task and focusing on the materials they need to learn...

so be it a college student come in and review materials for them... should be fun!

I plan to ask the teacher where we shall volunteer.......

I'm stuck as I signed a contract saying I would take this class during the summer in order to do my internship in the fall. I mean could it really be that bad, at least it isn't math--though it might give me an ulcer like college algebra was starting to do...

Goodbye Summer..... :)

0 comments: