Sunday, October 5, 2008

a few more photos....

The headless horseman takes a stroll down Mainstreet.
I love how this one came out with Goofy riding in the front of the goofy candy company. Like the moment involved with it.
This was actually really cool. they took the shovels and like dragged them on the ground to create sparks.. pretty cool.
Another one that didn't come out to good, but kind of a bit creepy if you think about it....
During the fireworks show, we were standing in line to see Tigger and Piglet and I just turned around and looked up to an amazing display. I love my camera when it comes to fireworks pics. Still working with it on night shots, but we got the fireworks thing down!

The start of the Mickey's Boo to You Parade.. Amazing what they come up with!

I like how the light got the Queen here...
Who could forget Jack???

1 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Makes me almost widh I lived in Florida again!