Friday, October 3, 2008

What do you do??

As I mentioned earlier I think I caught some germs at school that decided they wanted to invade.. My nose is all stuffed up and my throat is real scratchy. I can still smell things though and every time I smell something bad I feel like I'm going to be sick to my stomach..

What kind of things do you do when you are sick, like Homemade remedies. If I were closer to home I'd ask my grandma to make some of her chicken soup-she adds meatballs, carrots, and a bunch of other yummy stuff in it. Here I just broke down and bought me some Campbell's--it doesn't compare...

Another thing I recently did was a buy a candle called sinus relief from Making Scents for you --I love it.. It is currently sitting on the candle warmer making my apartment smell minty fresh!

1 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Feel better soon!!